This staff is dedicated to delivering the highest level of patient care through our extensive experience, excellent customer service, and genuine caring. Our team believes in perpetually expanding our knowledge base and staying up-to-date with the best eye care available. Therefore each team member is involved in attending industry related seminars and more than 30 hours of continuing education to best serve our patients. Being a diverse team, we speak English, Vietnamese, and Chinese.
Your vision is our #1 priority and we look forward to welcoming you to our office!
“Helping patients see clearly is my top priority. A regular annual eye exam is important because it may reveal the need for prescription lenses or signs of a potential eye disease. Also, many of our patients consider looking good just as important as seeing well. That’s why my highly trained staff specializes in helping you meet your eyewear needs, fitting your personal style."
"2006 Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Bifocal Patient Specialist"
Dr. Sandra Lee
- Bachelor of Arts, Medical Microbiology: U.C. Berkeley, 1981
- Bachelor of Science, Optics: U.C. Berkeley, 1984
- Doctor of Optometry: U.C. Berkeley, 1986
Dr. Lee takes more than 40 hours of continuing education courses each year in subjects such as: Diabetic Retinal diseases, diagnosing Glaucoma, and general eye problems.
- Former Bausch and Lomb Research Partner
Awards and Certifications
- America's Top Optometrists 2002-2003
America's Top Optometrists 2003-2004
America's Top Optometrists 2004-2005
America's Top Optometrists 2005-2006
America's Top Optometrists 2006-2007
America's Top Optometrists 2007-2008
America's Top Optometrists 2008-2009
Marchon Award of Excellence
Subject Matter Expert For CA State Board of Optometrists
- TPA (Therapeutic Pharmacological Agent) certified
- Certificate of attainment: Specialty contact lens training at the Vision Care Institute
- Member of the American Optometric Society
We collect glasses for contribution to the Lion’s Club so that the glasses may be distributed for those in need.